- RETURNING TO THE MARKET
IN A BIG WAY
- This landmark 24-story, headquarter-quality building offers art deco grandeur along with accessibility,
technology-ready space and exceptional views.
- Recent capital improvements include:
- Modernization of all elevator cabs
- Installation of additional cooling towers
- Complete restroom renovation
- Common area sprinkler installation
- Electrical services replacement
- As engaging as the neighborhood it’s located in, 60 Hudson Street makes it possible for companies of all
types and sizes to enjoy a highly attractive and versatile work environment.
- Bright and open, the floors can accommodate numerous individual workstations and several conference
areas. The oversized windows that run along the perimeter offer abundant natural light and high ceilings
allowing for an unusual amount of windowed offices that reinforce the perception that one has entered a
substantial corporate environment.
- An extraordinary leasing opportunity, 60 Hudson Street captures the vitality and culture of Lower
Manhattan’s sought-after Tribeca neighborhood, the energy of the financial district and the glamour